Master Google says: “constiveness”, so I’ll give you these and another cough syrup, it’s so delicious, I sometimes use it without having anything. You know what? Just take both and try which one’s better. And the other one goes as A GIFT. Oh, you want another package for your son? Go for it, take three! Trust me, only heroin has a stronger effect.
And I can’t prescribe it. “Laws”. I’ll give you these, they kick so hard they would even knock out a horse! [whinnying] Did you get along? Perfect. What? Do you still have meds?
– Why? I might have given away too many for free yesterday. And practised to write prescriptions. By the way, the prescription templates are exhausted. Can’t you rewrite your practice pieces a little? I had to throw them all away. They were way too readable. Nobody will believe me being a doctor if they can read my prescriptions. Embarassing. Nothing left here. Why are you so awake anyway? Caffeine pills. They’re… the last ones. Okay, so where do we get new medicaments from?
How does it work? Can you buy them at the… pharmacy? Well, you get a specific contingent and prescription templates could be… This could take years! What? That’s not true at all! I’ve read that you can make medicine yourself. Björn, you don’t know anything about…
– Fuck it, we make medicine now! Björn, calm down again! Sorry, what did we want to do again? I made six pills. In one hour? Painkiller with a bit of caffeine, so you dont’ get all groggy, and apple flavour for the taste. Well, somebody has to try them. Wait, why me? Does it hurt? Take some medicine. Stop. Maybe we should buy placebos instead. If we order some now, they should still arrive today. It’s better. Wow, fuck. The low after the caffeine is coming now. Björn! Don’t you dare. There’s only a bit of caffeine inside. I’m going to let you die here if you take them. Sad thing with doctor Ost. May he rest in peace. Yep. Tell me, what’s it with the practice? How did you get it? Does someone act as a broker?
– It was passed on. But doctor Ost didn’t have any children. Yeah, he often claimed that. Your father is next, by the way.
Doctor Wingen treats the men here. Interesting. Who is the first patient? This one. Bogoslav Russo. I’m here with my father. Why? …Doctor Wingen’s humor is… Just follow him to the doctor’s office, will you? Come, dad. Now, who’s got the vaginal yeast infection here? Who’s got the worst one? You then. (Doctor Wingen?) (Doctor Wingen?) Doctor Wingen!
– Yes. We simply need the pills for each month… Also, I’m asking myself why you shoved this stick in my father’s throat! I’ve also told you this several times! There. What’s this? New. But the old ones were very effective?
Just prescribe these! Mhh-mmh. Why? Gone.
– What do you mean, gone? Jesus, why do you ask so much? Just take those. Doctor Wingen. I’m a journalist. Asking questions is my job. It’s annoying. Pardon? You appear to be quite young for a doctor with an own practice. Yeah, yeah. Doctor Wingen. What is the actual reason for the new medicament? Bribery by the pharma industry? Tests with experimental pills on my father? Doctor Wingen! Sorry, I… I performed… …surgery the whole night. You perform surgeries? Only in emergencies. Little girl, seven years old. Sleepwalker. Head injury, open skull. 4 AM. Bad. Very bad. Then you shouldn’t be working today. That’s my job. Respect. Thank you. So… the… …one pill, once a week. He used to take six a day. Yes. This. Sorry. But there are only six in here. There will be more tomorrow. Please make an appointment. And they work? What were the complaints again? My hip hurts. And I can barely breathe when urinating. Exactly. May I ask you to leave now? I still have other patients. All right, I’m done. New medicaments arrive tomorrow. I’ve prescribed placebos all day, but… Maybe it helps. Because, well, homoeopathy works the same way. Fuck. Now I’m wide awake. Can’t we start later tomorrow? Björn, you had one patient today. I took half of them, the other half is going to come again tomorrow.
No, we cannot start later tomorrow. Hey… For how long haven’t we had sex now?
– 62 days. No way. Hmm? Okay. (Frauke) No, leave it, we are closed. Just go on! (Björn) Perhaps it’s important! (Frauke) Come on, you just want to dodge again! (Phone) Hello? Hello! Doctor Wingen! My father is dying, we’re in the car and the ambulance needs to know the name of the medicament! Doctor Wingen, please! – We lost him. (Björn) Shit, now I can’t anymore.