Let’s sit down
with a dreamy look. – Can they hear us?
– Congratulations on leaving the first comment. I saw that. Are you joining us, everyone? Are you coming to our cafe? We took over right now. – We took over the baton.
– Relay. NCTzen are taking over right now. Do you think there would be someone – who kept watching our V LIVE from 1PM?
– I wonder. – There should be someone.
– Who watched V LIVE all day long There was a student who watched
V LIVE secretly in school. – It’s that time.
– Really? With NCT all day long. – It’s like NCT day.
– NCT day. NCT day. We didn’t come to do
anything specifically. We happened to find out that
this cafe is empty for an hour. We were just passing by. We happened to find out
that this cafe would be empty for an hour. So we dropped by. We didn’t plan anything,
but we’re wearing matching clothes. – And…
– And we were thirsty, right? – Did you order anything?
– What did you order? Me? I ordered green tea latte. – Green tea latte.
– I ordered. – I… I ordered milk banana. – I ordered milk banana.
– Really? That wasn’t on the menu. – Uyu (milk) banana was on the menu.
– Aren’t they the same? – We were just joking.
– Sorry. I ordered the same thing.
What did you order? – I ordered Americano.
– I figured. – What did you order, everyone?
– Me? – There are so many viewers all of a sudden.
– I ordered Mark. I… People are already leaving comments. “Foreign Swagger”. We tried not to mention that. – We don’t need to mention.
– I guess we can’t help it. Even though we don’t talk about it,
you know it just feels like… – Is that the trendy way of talking these days?
– What? Is that the trendy way of talking these days? – No, Mark speaks like this these days.
– Really? – It’s how Mark speaks.
– But this is… – I guess it’s right. – OK. Yes!
OK, everyone. – I think he likes that.
– What is it? OK. Ok. – Mark, shh!
– OK. Since we’re Foreign Swaggers,
we’re getting a lot of English comments. – There were a lot, but we missed them all.
– Really? Let’s read the comments in English, then. A fan from Ukraine said hi. It’s been awhile.
Long time no see. – Long time no see.
– Long time no see. – I learned the difference between milk banana
and plain banana. – What is it? – What’s the difference?
– I asked earlier. Whether it has milk or not. Mark asked, “Is it possible to
exclude milk in milk banana”? He was told, “It’s not good”. – It’s not good.
– Then I’ll just take it. If you remove milk from milk banana,
isn’t it just banana milk? It might be less sweet. – But milk is not sweet.
– I know. That’s why I asked. – She was like, “Then it’s not good”.
– She said there’s syrup in it. – There’s syrup in it.
– Syrup. – I want to copy how Mark speaks. – Like how?
– Can’t you show me? – You’re making it up. I don’t lie. – You can watch the TV show.
– How do you do it? These days, I…
Like this? No, I don’t speak like that. Here it is. – Good timing.
– Good timing. – Thank you. – I’ll get that.
– Thank you. – Those are pretty cups.
– I’ll take care of it. You’re senior. You can rest. – Junior.
– Senior… I’m sorry I’m so clumsy. OK. This is milk? – This is milk. – This is milk banana?
– I’ll take care of it. – OK.
– OK. I’m sorry. – It didn’t get on your clothes.
– You can get attention when you spill something. – You look sexy, when you spill something.
– You did that on purpose. – Sexy. Isn’t that your specialty? – So you always…
– Come on. – That’s why you always spill something.
– No, I don’t do that anymore. I won’t be clumsy anymore. – It’s a little…
– That’s part of your charm. What is that?
Can I smell it? – Right. It’s…
– TEN loves fruit. I love fruit. – Fruit…
– Do the fans know? – Yes, I mentioned it before.
– They do. I can eat dried fruits.
Like fruit chips. I can drink juice. – You want to try it?
– Is that green tea? – You guess, right? – Green tea.
– Isn’t it like red tea? – Is it green tea?
– Yes. – Is it green tea?
– Yes. – Do you want to try it?
– It’s good. – It’s not banana milk…
– Do you want to try? – It’s really good.
– No, no. It’s okay. – What is that? – Banana.
– No. – OK. Both of you said, “No”. We… We have a clear preference. – “Where are you”?
– This place? – The cafe we were passing by.
– It’s a secret. The cafe that happened to be
empty for 30 minutes. Do you see the camping car?
I came here in that. – That is mine.
– We got here in that car. We’re not in Seoul, everyone. – Where are we?
– Where are we? – We’re in Canada.
– We’re in your dream. – I’m in Canada.
– Wake up, everyone. – It’s all connected. This is what I like about V LIVE. – What?
– We can decide the concept we want. – Comfortably?
– Yes, it’s comfy. – Right. Someone wrote, the title is “a cup of coffee”. “a cup of coffee”.
Because it’s a cup of coffee. Just one cup of coffee. It’s not “cups of coffee”. Right. In fact, you should not miss all the details. Mark is good. – a cup of coffee. – It’s so creamy.
– Mark’s details, right? – Details? – Details.
– This tastes like… South American coffee. – South America.
– How do you know that? How do you tell the difference between
coffee from South America, Kenya, and Korea? You can tell
if you try a lot of coffee. He’s an expert in coffee
in our group. But I’m 99% sure that I’m wrong. I think this is green tea from Japan. – It tastes like matcha.
– It tastes like bananas from Amazon. – Amazon? Have you been there?
– It’s like… What’s the place that produces
a lot of bananas? – Probably… zon?
– Zon? (pun) I don’t get it.
Can you repeat it again? – Amazon.
– Probably I… – I mean, the milk is…
– I’m banana? The milk tastes like Danish. It tastes like Danish milk. – You don’t miss a chance.
– I love it. I watched “TOUCH” music video. I saw Mark’s… How do you say it in Korea? – The first scene.
– In the first scene… – You were so cute.
– Mark did a great job. – You were really cute.
– You knew that. – No.
– I was drinking milk in the dorm. Mark came down
as soon as the music video was released. He came to our room and said,
“Didn’t I look good in that”? Come on. He just made that up. When I saw the first scene, I was drinking milk.
I almost choked when I saw you. Because you looked so cute. You were so cute
I was going to die. – How are you going to be responsible for it?
– Just watch out. – In fact…
– Watch out for your cuteness. We actually happened to
come to this cafe. And “TOUCH” was being played. We were embarrassed. – Nice.
– Thank you. Thank you, “TOUCH”. – So…
– We changed the music. – Cafe music…
– “TOUCH” was on when we entered. When we ordered,
“Baby Don’t Stop” was on. This ambience and “Baby Don’t Stop”…
work well together. – Stop.
– Stop. What was it?
I just remembered. About the album. I just remembered this
as we talked about “Foreign Swaggers”. There was a mention in the album
on the bottom. Did you see that? Dream?
Which one? – Name?
– Yes, like a diary. About listening to the song for the first time. A lot of them were in English. – I wrote in English. – You did, too.
– I wrote in English as well. When we first listened?
Was there such a thing? You wrote that, too. – Really?
– The question? Right. Here it is. – Thank you.
– What is it? – Thank you. – You know what?
– French toast. – You know, breakfast for dinner?
– Help yourself. – Thank you. Breakfast for dinner. I don’t know.
Let me try. Let me cut it. TEN was waiting for you
to say that. – Did you see that?
– Stop. – OK. Go ahead.
– Though I’m not good at this. It has this. Is it okay? – There’s liquid.
– That’s the point. – Then…
– It’s syrup. – Aren’t we supposed to eat it with syrup?
– Just cut it. – You end up cutting it.
– Like always. – Like always. Thank you. Just dip it in syrup. When we signed our autograph
on the album, we took a look at it carefully. Which… It looks so delicious. – Looks so delicious.
– Can I eat it first? – Of course. Of course. – It smells like cinnamon.
– Cinnamon. Right, right. I really wanted to have bananas. – Really?
– When we entered, I saw banana on the menu – Right.
– I picked it right away. – Because I had a craving for banana.
– Because bananas in our dorm… This is Danish, right? – The milk is from Danish. – Denmark.
What about bananas? – Where did it come from? – Amazon.
– But this banana is from Amazon. It’s been awhile since
you tasted bananas from Amazon. – Shall we dig in?
– Yes. – Help yourself. And… Yes! Let’s get it.
Let’s do it altogether. OK. Amazon! – Stop! Stop! NCTzen!
– Cheers. Let’s get it. – It’s so good.
– I love cinnamon. – I love it.
– For real. I’m serious. It tastes incredible. – Really?
– I want to order one more. – Shall we order more?
– Yes. You can. Yes! What do you want? – It’s so good.
– Good. It’s so good. – It’s very hot. – Is it hot?
– How about that? Yes. – The top?
– I don’t know what it is, but it’s not… – It’s a sandwich. – Sandwich?
– OK. Let’s get it. Sandwich. Excuse me,
one Cork Madame Original, please. Could you cut it into 4 pieces? – I’ll give you a knife.
– So that we can cut it? – Yes. – Your voice got aired.
– Really? I removed syrup from your banana juice. Looked like you’re conscious of your health. – Thank you. – Thank you.
– Nice. – Nice. – In this cafe we accidentally came.
– What a beautiful world. There’s a reason why we came here. – It’s good.
– It’s good. – I think we’re caught up on eating.
– It’s all right. It’s so good. – Cheese and potato.
– Mark, don’t you like sausages? – Right?
– I do. I mean… – Sausage or bacon?
– That’s a hard question. Sausage or bacon? – Or TEN?
– First, it’s not TEN. But I like… – I like sausage.
– Mark. Think hard. Then banana or watermelon? You have banana in front of you.
It’s watching you. – The banana is watching you.
– Then watermelon. – Nice.
– As for watermelon… But I like banana better for juice
than watermelon. – Watermelon juice in Thailand is just so good.
It’s hard to choose. – It’s great. I don’t know. – You haven’t tried.
– Since I haven’t tried it. But I always find it interesting. TEN doesn’t like fruit. – But he drinks fruit juice.
– Right. There are a few fruits,
like strawberries and oranges. I like vegetables better. Right. You like salads. Today… I like banana better today. I think it was 2 days ago. I had a craving for a banana
when we practiced. I wanted to have a banana so badly. It reminds me of bananas. We’re in a cafe.
We are eating. Coffee. Sim sim, sim sim sim sim sim sim. – What’s with “sim sim”?
– I don’t know. It just came to my mind. – Sim sim.
– Sim sim yo! Sim sim. – Bacon or sausage?
– Let me try bacon. I haven’t tried it. – Bacon?
– Sausage. I want more bread. Mark. Mark is cooking. I have never seen Mark cook. I’ve never seen Mark
holding a knife. I’ve never seen Mark
holding a knife. What do you hold
in the dorm? Even when I’m in the kitchen, I don’t touch a frying pan
except when I did the dishes. Mark only uses a toaster. He uses the toaster and
puts jam. Right. That’s the only reason
why I would hold a knife. He puts just a tiny bit of jam. – Right.
– Yeah. That’s charming. We recently got a new toaster
in the dorm. – Toast.
– OK. – Have you eaten a lot of bread?
– Right. You might think it would not
be so useful. But a toaster makes a big difference.
even though you don’t use it. Even though you don’t use it,
you should have a toaster. The same goes for everything. – You want more bread?
– But hold on. Shall we order one more French toast? You want one more French toast? Or there are lots of options. Two more.
But no salad or eggs. Excuse me. – Yes.
– Is it possible to order just French toast? I’m sorry. That was the last order.
We’re out of the ingredients. – I see.
– Was this the last order? – Yes, we sell only so much for a day.
That was the last slice. – We bake bread here. We slice it… – That was the last slice.
– Coming here was our destiny. – Right. It was the last slice.
– For real. We had the last slice. Nice. Hadn’t we eaten that bread, the bread would have been lonely tonight. – Right. – Lonely bread.
– It would have become lonely bread. I think we have to mention this, Mark. OK. OK. Before we start… About what? I just wanted to stop
what you were going to say. The title of this broadcast
is “a cup of coffee”. In the cafe we stumbled upon, we are enjoying this comfy atmosphere. There’s no one else
in the cafe. – It’s just…
– You’re stuck. – You’re stuck.
– You’re stuck. – Mark. – I just wanted to say
that we’re trying to do a very comfy broadcast. Right. – Because we…
– We really wanted to do this. – Yeah. I’m doing a staring contest
with NCTzen. Mark, you’ll lose. I’d like to recommend milk banana
without syrup. It’s good. – Why?
– Why don’t you have milk banana without milk? I might have regretted. By the way… Banana… Isn’t Yuta good at
banana smoothie? – That’s protein shake.
– Protein. – He drank it every morning.
– Yuta, he did. – Milk and banana go so well together.
– Right. – Why?
– Because they’re white. – Isn’t this the reason?
– No, that might be true. – That might be true.
– Sorry. – I went too far. – Then we can mix cheese.
– To be honest, Is Mark funny? I thought about that. – No, Mark was really humorous.
– OK. Here it is. – Enjoy.
– What is this? Shrimp curry. – Thank you.
– There’s a highlight. – What?
– It’s shrimp curry. As a side menu,
we got jelly. It’s really… – Should we dip in curry?
– You remember this? You remember this?
Do you remember this? – Rookie…
– Rookie! – Reminiscent.
– I was so fast, right? Awesome. That was actually good. – Bon appetit.
– Bon appetit. It’s so pretty. You should start first. I’ll start. Youngho. Thank you. – OK.
– OK. Hang on. – How’s it, Mark? Johnny fed you.
– I think it has cheese. – Really?
– It has that rich flavor. – It’s rose.
– Jaehyun, ah. – I have a cold. – I have a cold, too.
– Really? Then let’s get better soon. Now you give him this spoon,
and you use this. – It’s okay.
– What are you doing? No, put it down.
Put it down. Doesn’t it taste like cheese? Put it down, please.
Put it down. Put it down.
Ah. Hold on. Johnny started it. – OK.
– What did I start? – This heartwarming scene? Yes.
– It’s really good. – It’s so good.
– It’s a bit spicy. – I love it. Let me feed Youngho. Did you just ignore me, Mark? It’s okay. I’m used to it,
because you always ignore me. – Ah.
– Isn’t this too Mark’s style? – What? – What?
– There’s no curry. – It’s just rice. – It’s the best part.
– It’s so Mark’s style. ` – I’m not used to it. Sorry.
– There was no curry. You want a lot of curry? Are you kidding me? Now you feed me only curry? There’s rice. Ah. – How’s it?
– It’s so tasty. Just… It’s so good.
I guess you really like it. I’m so embarrassed. But it’s different from
regular curry. I usually eat like this much. – For real?
– Isn’t that just rice? – Usually…
– Then when you finish eating, – there’d be only curry left.
– That’s true. That’s the downside.
But I like rice. I like the flavor of rice. I agree. – I like bread better than rice.
– Right. You love bread. Love is real. – Love is real.
– For real. For real. For real. For real. For… – There’s shrimp.
– Here? – Yes. Right. It’s shrimp curry. – Did you have shrimp? There was shrimp?
– Yes. – Mark’s style?
– Yeah, you should try it. – For real.
– Isn’t this kimchi? – This much.
– Mark’s style. Isn’t this kimchi? – Maybe not.
– Maybe not. – Isn’t it shrimp?
– Spinach? Spinach? Let’s guess. – Tomato.
– What is it? I don’t know. – Tomato.
– Tomato? – Mark is 100% wrong.
– OK. – Which one? This red one. – Tomato.
– Right? It looks like tomato. Tomato or paprika. – Does this have tomato in it?
– Tomato. – Yes!
– Yes! – It’s rose sauce. Curry.
– Aren’t we amazing? We’re really good at guessing. – Yeah.
– I guess. It’s good. I think some of you mentioned
rose sauce. – Rose. – Yes. – Rose sauce.
Tomato sauce. – Yes. – Who mentioned it?
– I did. – It’s so delicious.
– Thank you. – It’s delicious. Thank you. Delicious. It’s so good that
I’m caught up on eating. Was your high-five ignored? When? When? With whom?
No way. I know how it feels – When?
– when your high-five is ignored. It’s hilarious. – Who ignored it? Who?
– Who? – I think it’s you.
– No. – I should watch the rerun.
– No, no. It’s so hilarious to find out
about it in the comments. Our fans have great observation. Try shrimp. It feels like we’re in the 1990s. 1990s? The music feels like it. Eggs, eggs, eggs. It was green grape. Just 4. You don’t eat fruit. You always forget. How long have we known
each other? I’ll eat yours. How about cranberries? – There are cranberries?
– As for cranberries, it tastes like candy,
so I like it. – Candy?
– Tomato? – I don’t eat it. The other day, we ordered a salad,
and half the plate was tomatoes. – He removes them.
– He gave it all to them. It’s so good. It’s so good
that I have a runny nose. How do you groove
to this kind of song? Sorry. Just like that! – I felt it.
– There’s a secret, everyone. When you’re in a cafe, you should eat something
to the tune. – Show us.
– How would you eat now? It’s different from the previous one. For the previous song, like this.
But to this tune… It’s Sunday Morning. Have you been to a cafe? You ruined it. It’s been a long time
since I came to a cafe. – Aren’t you the same?
– Really? I don’t even remember
when was the last time. – It’s been awhile since we sat in a cafe
like this. – That’s true. – So accidentally. – We found an empty cafe.
– In that camping car. We should ride that
when we go back. – What do we do?
– We need to go to the gas station. Don’t forget. – Nice.
– Nice. Shall we read the comments? Now… It’s so dry these days that
my voice crack a lot. – Same here.
– I know. That’s true. I think there’s a cold
going around these days. Right. Because of the change of seasons. Everyone except Yongho
came down with a cold. That’s why I’m scared these days. I just wish I had a cold. When you have a cold,
you get immuned it. When just one member gets a cold,
everyone ends up having one. Not in our dorm, but in the other dorms. We can’t help it. It was my notification. We should move the camping car. – No, it went away.
– OK. Come again next time.
I’ll let you guys sit in the camping car. Really? Don’t we need to make a reservation? – My car.
– In fact… We happened to bring this car today. Then next time, plan to bring it. Thank you for playing along.
Thank you. All right. It’s the smell. – What smell? – Sandwich.
– I don’t smell anything. – It takes some time as we cook with the oven.
– It’s all right. – My nose is stuffed up.
– It’s all right. Take your time. Mark is quite quick-tempered. Please kindly understand that. Thanks. Thanks, man. – Cream?
– Yes, it’s all cream now. As for NCTzen… it’d be so exciting if our music
is playing in a cafe. There’s a slim chance. What kind of songs could be played? When they enter a cafe… – But “TOUCH” would fit the mood.
– Right. NCTzen, in a cafe
or on the streets. There might be NCTzen
who work at a cafe. – It’s possible.
– They would hesitate to play it. – All of a sudden.
– They might listen to it with the earphones. That’s understandable. NCTzen, if our song is played on the streets,
I hope you’ll enjoy. I hope they can run into it
a lot. If you hear our music
in a cafe… “I heard ‘BOSS’ at a meat market”. – A meat market?
– What is it? Where people buy meat. Meat goes well with our music. If you happen to hear NCT songs
in a cafe, – order milk banana.
– “I work at a cafe, I proudly stream your songs”. If you hear our song
in a cafe, – sing along loudly.
– Can you do that? Huh? NCT! – Milk banana.
– I will proudly sing along. Milk banana. I feel kind of… Are you full? – No.
– It’s coming. We took a break
while eating. We should eat a lot at once
to eat a lot. We have only one mouth. For real? No, it’s right. Mark was right. Stop it, Johnny. Here it is. Here it is. – That one.
– Are you done with it? Thank you. – This is amazing.
– Let me cut it this time. Nice. I’m full. – It’s moist inside.
– Don’t you need to break it first? Camera, camera, camera. Get this. – OK.
– Yes. Yes. It looks really delicious.
It’s so full. One of us can have the yolk. – Without breaking the yolk.
– That was smooth. – It broke. – It did?
– It’s all right. – It’s supposed to be broken.
– One of us can have the yolk. Shall we decide by
rock-paper-scissors? OK. OK. OK. Dig in. Let’s play rock-paper-scissors
and pick one who can’t eat. – Just one.
– Amazing. – The cheese is melting.
– The cheese. Be careful with the yolk. It’s dripping. – It broke slightly.
– Shall we just break it? Amazing. I feel nervous
when I see something like this. Right.
Just doing it yourself is better. Okay, so shall we play
rock-paper-scissors for the yolk? But I…
OK. Let’s go. – You don’t like it?
– Actually, I don’t. Yeah. – But I’ll do it.
– OK. Hurry up. – Really? Thanks.
– In that case… – Thanks for playing with us. How about No. 2 eat the yolk? – OK.
– OK. – OK. If you don’t play, you lose.
Hold on. If you don’t play, you lose.
Rock, paper, scissors! What? – OK. Then the loser should eat.
– Egg. Rock, paper, scissors! You cut and you eat. Thank you for the food. Let’s get it! – How do you like it?
– Cheese. This is it. This is my style. It’s right up my alley. – Simple.
– Yeah, it’s good. It’s really good. Cheese. Nice. Would it stretch? It’s cut off. I’d like to learn how to make it
if I have an oven. – It’d be nice.
– You can cook with a microwave. A microwave? Why don’t we buy a mini oven? I might not use it,
if we do. I think Johnny could make
a good use of an oven. – I might bake cookies sometimes.
– Can you do that? I think that’s cool.
Wearing the oven… Oven mitten. Without the fingers.
Just the thumb. Looks like this. It’s so pretty. We can do a snow fight wit that. We can hit with the mitten. With this cream, 10 million hearts. – Really?
– We reached 10 million hearts. Thank you. They’re still mentioning “Four Swaggers”. Thank you. Now that we reached 10 million hearts, shall we shout out “Thank you” in English? – You already did.
– “Thank you” in English? Let’s say “Thank you” in English. How do we say “Thank you”
in English? Shall we say, “Thank you”? I’m stuck. OK. Let’s say,
“Thank you” in Korean first. – Then let’s say “Thank you” in English.
– OK. 1, 2, 3.
Thank you. What was that? We’re so happy about 10 million hearts. Thank you. – Thank you so much.
– Thank you. What a great Friday night. – Today is Friday?
– That’s true. – Yes. This kind of vibe
is the best on Friday. I thought it was Wednesday. I’m serious. – Why Wednesday? – Wednesday?
– I don’t know. It just felt like it. I didn’t know it’s Friday. – I’m full.
– Are you full? – Yes. – We should go exercise.
– Shall we go exercise now? The car honked earlier. – I think we should move our car.
– We should move our car now. We’re going to get going, everyone. We finished eating,
and the cafe should close now. We should move our car as well. We’re going to take care of the bill. – You can go first, everyone.
– Yes. It’s on us today. They’re cracking up. It’s on us, everyone. We rented this place
for NCTzen. – You didn’t know that, right?
– For an hour… – You didn’t know that, right?
– It wasn’t a coincidence. I know you fell for it. There was no other customer.
It’s because we rented this place for NCTzen. I was worried that they might think
we accidentally came here. Right. The camping car
actually belonged to this place. Thank you for that. – Our fans are so pure that they might
believe us. – They might. – Let’s go for a walk now.
– We should walk now. Our dorm is right next to this cafe. Now everyone.
Bye. – Let’s wrap it up in English.
– OK. – Let’s go! – You go first.
– Okay. – Let’s say something one by one. – One by one?
– OK. Should I go first? – Like this? – Yes.
– OK. – OK. Welcome to the… It’s been awhile
since we ever… Hold on. – Hold on, hold on.
– I should switch to English. You’ve been on so many Korean variety shows
these days. I got tongue-tied.
Switching to the English mode. It’s been awhile since we… I’ll make this quick. It’s been awhile since you saw the Foreign
Swagger Section again. It’s great to be here. We really like to be able to have V LIVE
like this. Thank you for watching us.
And thank you so much for hearts. Thank you for so much
for the many hearts. And yeah, that’s my part.
You can go. Thank you for having time with us And have a wonderful dinner.
I hope to see you again. – I love you. Thank you.
– Thank you. I hope you had a great time. We had a great time.
The food was amazing. And I hope you have a nice breakfast,
lunch or dinner. Whatever you are going to have soon. Have a great day. And remember
that we’re always connected. – Empathy. – Empathy.
– NCT 2018. Thank you. Hang on. What should I say? You had a lot of time to think. You had a lot of time to think. I hope you have a great weekend. I’m sorry you had to
just watch us eating something. – I hope they liked it.
– I hope you liked it, though. – It’s pretty good, if you are curious.
– What else? Pardon me? Take care and
don’t catch a cold. Don’t catch a cold. We already have a cold.
But you shouldn’t catch a cold. We caught the cold for you. We’ll be sick
instead of you. We caught the cold for you. And they’re watching like,
“Thanks”. OK. Let’s wrap it up now. Thank you for staying with us. I hope we can see each other more often. Bye, everyone. – Bye.
– Bye. Bye.